Kraków, małopolskie Polska Dodano: 2021-01-21 2021-01-21 | ID oferty: 633870
Treasury Management System Application Manager will be a part of IS Treasury Domain Team responsible for supporting and developing IT Services for the Company Corporate Treasury Function. The person will take an end-to-end responsibility for support core Treasury Management System (TMS) and Interfaces between different Treasury applications and banking solutions used by Treasury users in the company, having a significant contribution to the current and future IT Services delivered to the business.
- Manage Treasury Management System (TMS) ensuring proper support and delivery for end users
- Build and maintain knowledge about interfaces between various applications and banking solutions, including detailed documentation
- Maintain changes backlog for application and interfaces, decide on the execution of the changes in application and divide the items into releases
- Build strong relationships with banks’ representatives and their support teams
- Create and maintain application and interfaces related documentation, including application handbook
- Define and coordinate delivery of improvements to the quality of the application/service and keep it aligned with the business needs
- Take ownership of the IT General Controls over TMS
- Collaborate with other company IT units following IT Service Management framework
- Define and monitor necessary SLAs
- Maintain a strong relationship with Business Representatives
- Cooperate with the Solution Architects in regards to application and interfaces architecture
- Maintain the relationship with 3rd party vendors
- Understand the underlying technology and leverage this for continuous improvement
- Master degree in Computer Science, Economics or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience with managing global application/services or implementation projects
- Understanding of technical aspects of finance / banking applications, systems
- Experience with Treasury Management Systems
- Basic understanding of interfaces like BizTalk, payment systems using SWIFTnet, BizTalk etc.
- Financial and/or Treasury background
- Knowledge of SOX compliance
- Independence, discipline, ability to work under time pressure
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Jeżeli jesteś zainteresowana(y) ofertą pracy skontaktuj się z nami na poniższe dane. Przesyłając do nas swoje CV prosimy zawrzeć klauzule o zgodzie na przetwarzanie danych w celu rekrutacji.
Grafton Recruitment Sp. z o.o.